Sunday, August 10, 2008

Adjusting At Home





Hi to anyone who may still be reading this. I've been terrible at answering e-mails and sending pictures so I thought I would post here again just in case. We are adjusting and doing well. Jordyn loves all the new things we have done - sandbox, pool, swings and slide, long walks in the stroller, and time with family. She is eating and sleeping very well. It only took 2 days to get her on NC time which was amazing considering China is 12 hours ahead of us. Took me a bit longer to recover from the jet lag and the many days without real sleep. We have a pediatrician visit this Friday and I'm quite sure her weight will be doubled - just kidding but she feels like it! We would love to see anyone who makes it out our way!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am glad to see a new posting. I am still praying for you and this adjustment. She looks very happy. No surprise to me! I am very much enjoying being on this journey with you! Thanks again for including me! Would love to see you, but this is pretty good! God Bless you both!
Love,Sonja

Unknown said...

Kim Jordyn is so beautiful and I know that you are over the top right now!! Let me know if ther is anything that I can do for the two of you, what do you need and what size is she in now? Much love and Prayers
Ann Wilkinson

Unknown said...

I have been checking every day! Thanks from all of us for the new pictures and update. She is beautiful and looks so happy! I know you are having fun. Please let me know if there is anything we can do!
Much love and many prayers!
Robin

Cindi said...

Hi Kim! So glad to hear that Jordyn is doing so much better. Amazing what difference 2 weeks can make! She looks so very happy!

Glad to have the link to your blog... I'll be checking in.

Cindi Simmons

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted again on your blog...it was so nice to see how well she seems to be adjusting..not that I'm surprised:)
I hope all will go well at your dr appointment.
Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim and Jordyn,
Glad to see you girls settling in well! Jordyn looks so beautiful and happy. Please let me know if you need anything at all. What size is Jordyn wearing now? Lots of love and hugs,
Sarah Pierson and family XXXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Jordyn is so cute. I am glad things are going well. You both look so happy to be together.

Love,
Gina Keilly