Friday, November 28, 2008

Picking Out My First Christmas tree!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, where is the tree??? Paige

Anonymous said...

Kim --
I haven't left any comments in a while but I still look at the blog when I can to catch up on what's going on with you and Jordyn. As I look at the blog I must say that in the few months that Jordyn has been a US citizen, you have done an amazing job immersing into her new life. You (and your family) have shared a lot of new and exciting experiences for Jordyn. There is nothing like seeing life through the eyes of a child as I'm sure you've learned. Best of luck to you as you continue on this journey. I know you go back to work soon and I'll be thinking about you and praying for you and Jordyn. Take care.
- Val Nagle -

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim and Jordyn,
Glad to see you are both doing so well! I love the pictures of Jordyn--always laughing and smiling. What an amazing little girl. Hope to see you at "the Reg" soon, I am working mostly weekday evenings and some weekend nights. Miss you! Merry Christmas and lots of love to you both.
Love Sarah Pierson