I receive 4 new pictures today - and a brief answer to four questions. The information in Haoyun's file is so sketchy and confusing - and there are contradictory statements. I sent my agency a request for more information a few days ago along with four questions. I had hoped for a paragraph addressing the questions but instead receive a few words answering each question - and there are contradictions in that too! I have to realize that this is all the information I will have - and this is what bothers everyone I have consulted. I have felt since I first saw her picture that God was speaking to me - that she is the child He has chosen - since before the beginning of time. But, I'm confused - and I'm afraid. I'm going to take the next few days and seek the heart of God.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
A Look Back: April 9th 2008
I receive 4 new pictures today - and a brief answer to four questions. The information in Haoyun's file is so sketchy and confusing - and there are contradictory statements. I sent my agency a request for more information a few days ago along with four questions. I had hoped for a paragraph addressing the questions but instead receive a few words answering each question - and there are contradictions in that too! I have to realize that this is all the information I will have - and this is what bothers everyone I have consulted. I have felt since I first saw her picture that God was speaking to me - that she is the child He has chosen - since before the beginning of time. But, I'm confused - and I'm afraid. I'm going to take the next few days and seek the heart of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment