Okay, what beach were you at!?! Not surprised she loves the beach, after all look at her mom! We miss the beach lots, so enjoy! She is blessed as much as you are. Miss you and would love to see you. I keep following this and will call next time we come to NC! I will keep you both in my prayers! Sonja Clapp
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but never break. Ancient Chinese Legend
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Jordyn Ruth Haoyun Radcliffe
Adoption Timeline
December 16, 2005: Adoption application with America World
March 2006: The Paperchase begins
May - July 2006: Home study
August 3, 2006: Fingerprinting in Charlotte
September 22, 2006: DTC (Dossier To China)
October 19, 2006: LID (Log In Date)
November 1, 2007: Waiting Child Application
January 9, 2008: Home study update
March 19, 2008: Fingerprinting in Charlotte - again!
March 20, 2008: Referral Call!!! - at work!
April 14, 2008: Accepted referral
April 22, 2008: Letter of Intent - Electronic Acceptance to China
2 comments:
What a happy little beach girl!! I love all the smiles! Glad to hear from you and love seeing all your photos and news. Love Sarah Pierson
Okay, what beach were you at!?! Not surprised she loves the beach, after all look at her mom! We miss the beach lots, so enjoy! She is blessed as much as you are. Miss you and would love to see you. I keep following this and will call next time we come to NC! I will keep you both in my prayers!
Sonja Clapp
Post a Comment