Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Look Back: June 9, 2008


It's 4:15 pm - I'm in the middle of getting my hair cut and my cell phone rings. My Travel Approval has arrived - weeks before I was expecting it! The next group leaves on June 26 - just 2 weeks and 3 days from now. I'm speechless and I can't think. My house is in the middle of being remodeled - new dog room where I can separate the dogs from Jordyn if they don't like each other. The house is literally upside down! My work really needs more notice than this because I will need to take off several days before I leave. My brother is getting married this weekend.... But how can I not go now? After I collect my thoughts , I know I need to wait. There will be another group in just a few weeks. This will give me time to send a care package to Haoyun (Jordyn) so she can see my picture and hopefully have time to adjust to the idea. My agency doesn't have the date of the next travel group yet - it will depend on the arrival of the travel approvals of the group just receiving their referrals for infants.

No comments: