Saturday, June 27, 2009
A Look Back: June 27th 2008
Today I received concrete travel dates! My agency had to first make our consulate appointment in Guangzhou - it will be July 28th at 9am - so the group is leaving for Beijing on July 17th and returning to the US on July 30th. I've decided to leave on July 19th and skip the Beijing part of the trip. The 2 days are for rest and sightseeing. Although I would love to see the Great Wall, I would rather just go and get Jordyn! So, I'll leave on July 19th - fly to Washington DC - then on to Beijing arriving July 20th. Then I will fly to Nanchang in Jiangxi province on July 21st. I will have Jordyn on July 21st. On July 25th, we will fly to Guangzhou. The children will receive their visas and then we will fly back to Beijing on July 30th and then to Washington DC and then to RDU! China bound in 3 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment