For family and friends following my journey to China to bring Jordyn home.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Our Hotel in Guangzhou
Guess what Karen - miss Jordyn is brushing her own teeth now!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kim, I am amazed at what a few days, and a lot of TLC and work can do. Congratulations are in order!!! I looked at children's toothbrushes today wondering what might work. Sherry
I am so excited to read these updates. Sarah is into this too! She is checking the site as much as I am to see your updates. Jordyn is sooooo adorable. Her smile just lights up her whole face. The hotel looks awesome. Gods provisions for you and Jordyn are amazing. Should we be surprised? HE goes before us in all things. HE is the GREAT provider. It sounds like Jordyn is responding well to your consistency and love. Keep it up! We will be praying for your trip home and for God to continue with handling the details. I can't wait to see you both!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but never break. Ancient Chinese Legend
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Jordyn Ruth Haoyun Radcliffe
Adoption Timeline
December 16, 2005: Adoption application with America World
March 2006: The Paperchase begins
May - July 2006: Home study
August 3, 2006: Fingerprinting in Charlotte
September 22, 2006: DTC (Dossier To China)
October 19, 2006: LID (Log In Date)
November 1, 2007: Waiting Child Application
January 9, 2008: Home study update
March 19, 2008: Fingerprinting in Charlotte - again!
March 20, 2008: Referral Call!!! - at work!
April 14, 2008: Accepted referral
April 22, 2008: Letter of Intent - Electronic Acceptance to China
2 comments:
Kim,
I am amazed at what a few days, and a lot of TLC and work can do. Congratulations are in order!!! I looked at children's toothbrushes today wondering what might work.
Sherry
Hi Kim!
I am so excited to read these updates. Sarah is into this too! She is checking the site as much as I am to see your updates. Jordyn is sooooo adorable. Her smile just lights up her whole face. The hotel looks awesome. Gods provisions for you and Jordyn are amazing. Should we be surprised? HE goes before us in all things. HE is the GREAT provider. It sounds like Jordyn is responding well to your consistency and love. Keep it up! We will be praying for your trip home and for God to continue with handling the details. I can't wait to see you both!
Love, Paige
Post a Comment