For family and friends following my journey to China to bring Jordyn home.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Pictures
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
she's really cute kim! and as sherry said she seems to be smiling in most of the pictures, which is great! can't wait for your return! travel safely. love, anna
Hi Kim! I have been reading your site and this is so exciting! It has been such a blessing to pray for you and Jordyn with BSF and now see that you two are finally together!! I'm sure it has been stressful, but seeing that precious little girl sleeping peacefully must make you feel wonderful. It will only get easier as time moves along (some days easier than others - I feel like that with baby Sam all the time!). Please let me know if I can do anything for you once you're back! Much love! Margaret Wooten and Sam
"The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but never break. Ancient Chinese Legend
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Jordyn Ruth Haoyun Radcliffe
Adoption Timeline
December 16, 2005: Adoption application with America World
March 2006: The Paperchase begins
May - July 2006: Home study
August 3, 2006: Fingerprinting in Charlotte
September 22, 2006: DTC (Dossier To China)
October 19, 2006: LID (Log In Date)
November 1, 2007: Waiting Child Application
January 9, 2008: Home study update
March 19, 2008: Fingerprinting in Charlotte - again!
March 20, 2008: Referral Call!!! - at work!
April 14, 2008: Accepted referral
April 22, 2008: Letter of Intent - Electronic Acceptance to China
3 comments:
she's really cute kim! and as sherry said she seems to be smiling in most of the pictures, which is great! can't wait for your return! travel safely.
love,
anna
Hi Kim! I have been reading your site and this is so exciting! It has been such a blessing to pray for you and Jordyn with BSF and now see that you two are finally together!! I'm sure it has been stressful, but seeing that precious little girl sleeping peacefully must make you feel wonderful. It will only get easier as time moves along (some days easier than others - I feel like that with baby Sam all the time!). Please let me know if I can do anything for you once you're back!
Much love! Margaret Wooten and Sam
"The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:28-31
I am glad that you finally have her. She is beautiful. It sounds like she is already bonding with you. I cannot wait to meet her.
Love,
Kim Jeffries and family
Post a Comment