Sunday, July 20, 2008
Prayer Requests
Good Morning! Amazing what a few hours of sleep can do! Seven families will be flying to Jiangxi at around 9am - we will go straight from the airport to meet our kids. Please pray for Jordyn to feel loved and secure when she is with me; pray for her not to be afraid; pray that I will know how to meet her needs; pray that God will ease her grieving as she leaves her foster family. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Dearest Kim,
Here is the prayer that Anna Ruth had written and brought to me the day before you left. She put it in her prayer pillow because she wanted to be sure to pray it every night you were away. I thought now would be a good time to share it with you.
"Dear God,
I pray for Jordyn that she may have a safe trip home. I also pray that she is excited to come home with Aunt Kim. I know that at first things might be very difficult. But God I do pray it goes smoothly for her. I also pray for Aunt Kim. I know this is a long trip for her so I pray she has a safe trip. Please help Jordyn not to cry. I know Aunt Kim will give her the best home in the world. Keep Aunt Kim and Jordyn safe. In Your Name, Amen."
We love you both.
Thinking about you and Jordyn. Be safe!
What a wonderful prayer from Anna Ruth. We look at the clock every few hours and think of what time it is for you and what you might be doing. We try to picture what it will be like when you and Jordyn meet. Our Sunday School class had a sweet prayer this morning for both of you. i know all will be well. love, Amanda and Dad
Hey Mommy Kim,
I'm so excited for you. Not true, my whole family is excited for you and Jordyn. We will continue to keep you and Jordyn in our prayers that God will create a bond between you two that will reflect the beauty of how gracious, merciful and loving our God is.
Please don't forget that we are here to help in any way.
The Jennings Family
Kim,
I have been checking the blog often. So glad to hear you are there safe and now probably meeting Jordyn. Special prayers are coming your way!! What a blessing to be allowed to watch all of this unfold. Thanks for including us.
Love and prayers--
Sonja Clapp
Kim, you may at this moment be with your sweet Jordyn...I'm thinking of you both. God Bless you and your time together. I know what your hopes are and I know your fears...I've been there...be still and trust in the Lord. Love In Christ, Karen Ferguson
Kim,
We are thinking of you and have you and Jordyn in our prayers.
The Rives Family
Kim,
what a wonderful day for you! may your bond with Jordyn be deep and strong. it's the first day of your lives together. i'm rejoicing with you, as He is.
love,
bev
Kim, thank you for sharing this joy with us. I keep remembering us talking in the ASU. I felt you had known at that time,Jordyn needed you. I will keep you and her in my prayers for the safe Journey and security of being family. It's such a wonderful gift in life , thank you for sharing this with us!
Sharon Findlay
Post a Comment