Thursday, July 24, 2008

Teeth brushing - for Karen

Just want to let you know that this child goes wild when you try to put a tooth brush in her mouth. So, I'm just going to wait and let you clean them! :) Thanks for the verse!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
It sounds very exciting over there. I wonder if Jordyn has ever had her teeth brushed before? She looks happy in the pictures. It sounds like she is bonding really well with you. Yeah! I am glad you have some friends to help you over there. It sounds like anything might happen when you go out. Be careful.
Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Kim
What a cutie and she sleeps well too. You are very blessed. Another verse -- "My feet stand on level ground...Psalm 26:12. The Lord Jesus is the reason for that. In conclusion, try flossing Jordyn's teeth.(just kidding)
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Ramona, Grace and I are just looking at the blog pictures of Jordyn. Grace said, "hurry back, we need you for callbacks!" hehe
Hope all is well and that the trip home is a safe one.

Love,
Liz B.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim,
I am in awe of you! What an adventure! What a difference you are making! I know that, with time, Jordyn's trust will grow and she will thrive in her new family. It will not be easy but your faith, family and friends will be there to help you both. I am loving reading your posts and seeing the pictures. Thanks so much for letting all of us share this with you!
Love, Carol W.