Tuesday, July 14, 2009
A Look Back: July 14, 2008
Today our travel group had a 2 hour travel meeting via telephone. There are 13 families traveling and we were all on the phone! I found out a little about each family. There is one other single and there is another family leaving on the 19th. The agency travel coordinator lead the meeting. We received so much information! I tried to take notes but my mind is just too jumbled. The paperwork is so important - I have to make sure I have the right documents with me. I have an agency check list and I think I will go through it several times. I can't believe the time has almost come. Very soon I will have a precious little girl. The coordinator prayed with us at the end of the meeting - she relinquished us into God's hands. Only here can I move forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment